AC Milan – Torino Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AC Milan 1-0 Torino
Date: 10.02.2023 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet.
AC Milan – Torino Predictions and Preview
- Coach Stefano Pioli insisted he had ‘no regrets’ over his tactical decisions in AC Milan’s 1-0 loss to arch-rivals Inter, which saw the defending Serie A (SA) champions fail to fire a single shot on target. The Rossoneri have now lost four matches in a row for the first time since 2017, and given their 18-point deficit to runaway league leaders Napoli, it’s clear their hopes of successfully defending their crown for the first time since 1994 are all but over.
- Pioli now finds himself under serious pressure to retain his job and little wonder, as it has been more than three months since Milan kept a clean sheet in SA (Nov 8 vs Cremonese). No wins across their last three meetings against Torino (D1, L2), including a 1-0 Coppa Italia defeat here in January, shows that stopping this rot will be far from straightforward. The gravity of the situation is well evidenced by their seven goals conceded across their two SA home matches in 2023, almost half of their entire seasonal tally here (16).
- The mood is much better in Turin, as the visitors moved into the top-seven after beating Udinese 1-0 last time out and travel here just one place behind Milan. Torino’s total of 30 points from 21 games is their second-highest haul at this stage of a top-flight season since three points were awarded for a win, leaving fans dreaming of potentially breaking into European competition next term.
- Torino have proved decent travellers in SA this term, collecting exactly as many points on the road as they have done at home (15). That record is helped by a four-match unbeaten streak in away games (W1, D3), three of which saw Ivan Jurić’s men open the scoring, so they’re unlikely to be fazed by visiting the San Siro.
- Players to watch: Influential full-back Theo Hernández could be crucial to Milan rediscovering their form, as he’s won more personal H2Hs against Torino than any other side (six). Torino, meanwhile, are unbeaten in all four of Aleksey Miranchuk’s SA goalscoring appearances this term (W3, D1) including a 2-1 win in this season’s reverse fixture.
- Hot stat: Torino have scored in all but one of their 11 away league matches this term.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: AC Milan 1-0 Torino Predictions and Betting Tips 10.02.2023"