Eintracht Frankfurt – Augsburg Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Augsburg
Date: 29.04.2023 | Match at: 14:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 30 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.59 | Bookie: Unibet.
Eintracht Frankfurt – Augsburg Predictions and Preview
- Eintracht Frankfurt finished Round 29 with the Bundesliga’s longest active winless streak (D4, L4) following their heaviest H2H defeat to new league leaders Borussia Dortmund (4-0) in three years. The uncertainty surrounding the future of manager Oliver Glasner appears to be taking its toll on the pitch as the 2021/22 UEFA Europa League champions entered this round five points behind the all-important top six.
- Ironically despite their dip in form, Frankfurt still have one of the Bundesliga’s longest unbeaten home streaks, though the three consecutive 1-1 draws that followed four straight wins will no doubt have frustrated Frankfurt fans who were at one stage confident of seeing their side secure European football at the Waldstadion next season. Having been in front at half-time in all but one of their 11 wins this Bundesliga season, Frankfurt’s inability to pick up a half-time lead in their current winless run reveals where they need to improve.
- Augsburg aren’t far behind their upcoming opponents when it comes to time spent without a Bundesliga victory (D3, L3), but they’ve got a lot more on the line than European aspirations approaching the final five rounds of the competition. Their buffer to the relegation playoff spot has been cut back to five points following a 1-1 draw at home to Stuttgart in which they failed to convert an opening goal into victory for a league-high ninth time (W8, D4, L5).
- They even opened the scoring within five minutes in each of their last two Bundesliga away trips but still couldn’t hold on for their first away league triumph since the first weekend of October. Consequently, Augsburg finished the previous round as one of two clubs (alongside Hertha Berlin) to have drawn or lost each of their last ten away trips in the competition (D2, L8), which doesn’t inspire confidence in them avenging a 2-1 home loss in the reverse H2H.
- Players to watch: Penalty taker Randal Kolo Muani has registered goals in four of Frankfurt’s last five Bundesliga home games, whilst the previous H2H was one of seven times that Mërgim Berisha recorded Augsburg’s first goal of a league game this season.
- Hot stat: Augsburg have scored in all but two of their last 24 Bundesliga matches (W7, D6, L11).