Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bochum 3-0 Bayer Leverkusen
Date: 27.05.2023 | Match at: 14:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 34 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions and Preview
- A stoppage-time equaliser by Keven Schlotterbeck earned Bochum a crucial point against Hertha Berlin last time out which relegated the capital outfit. Now locked in a four-way battle on the final matchday to avoid the drop, Thomas Letsch’s men can at least avoid automatic relegation with a win over Europe-chasing Bayer Leverkusen, but that’s a result they managed just once in their last eight matches this season (D4, L3).
- Bochum have at least won four points from their last two matches at the Vonovia Ruhrstadion, including a creditable 1-1 draw against current leaders Borussia Dortmund which suggests Der Blau can’t be taken lightly. Scoring first boosts their chances further as the hosts have dropped points just once across their last eight home league games (D1) when doing so.
- Bayer Leverkusen have stopped Bochum from scoring in three successive Bundesliga H2Hs (W2, D1), and after a 2-0 win in the reverse fixture, they could now post a first top-flight H2H season double since 1998/99. Die Werkself need a victory to secure a top-six finish and a ticket to European competition next season, as anything less would be an anti-climatic end to a season that was salvaged by manager Xabi Alonso, who lifted them from being relegation strugglers to beaten UEFA Europa League semi-finalists.
- The long season may have taken a toll though as Leverkusen are now winless in six matches in all competitions (D4, L2), matching the barren run shortly after Alonso took over! Leverkusen are at least unbeaten across seven away league games (W3, D4) although drawing the last three, and a repeat result will leave their destiny out of their own hands on the final day.
- Players to watch: Philipp Hofmann could be Bochum’s man of the moment with his last seven league goals coming on home soil, helping his side to land five wins. Looking to nullify his impact could be Moussa Diaby, whose last seven league strikes have helped Leverkusen to six victories.
- Hot stat: Leverkusen’s matches have averaged a league-low 7.97 total corners per match in this campaign.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions and Betting Tips 27.05.2023"