Torino – Inter Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Torino 0-1 Inter
Date: 03.06.2023 | Match at: 17:30 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 38 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet.
Torino – Inter Predictions and Preview
- Torino ended their away Serie A (SA) campaign with a scintillating 4-0 win over Spezia last Saturday, although the victory was marred by racist abuse directed towards their coach Ivan Jurić with play even halted before half-time. That didn’t stop Il Toro from winning a fourth straight away league match without conceding in a single top-flight campaign for the first time since 1942/43.
- Currently amid a six-game winless run at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino (D3, L3), it’s perhaps unsurprising that their relatively poor home form has been behind their failure to break into the top seven this season. Torino might therefore have to improve on their starts if they want to end their season on a high, as five of their last six home matches saw them concede the opening goal, with three conceded within the first ten minutes!
- Inter Milan travel in confident fashion after a 3-2 win over Atalanta confirmed they’ll finish in the top-four, while extending their imperious form with a tenth victory in 11 matches (L1). That run has landed the Nerazzurri this season’s Coppa Italia Cup and a place in the UEFA Champions League final against Manchester City. With that huge occasion looming, coach Simone Inzaghi hinted at squad rotation after speaking about his staff doing “well in managing the playing time” after the win against Atalanta.
- A chance to extend a seven-game unbeaten H2H run (W6, D1) may take a back seat in these circumstances, although Inter will be looking to end their league campaign on a high. The visitors have won their last six league season finales averaging 3.33 goals per game and a repeat could make it an entertaining trip for the fans.
- Players to watch: Nikola Vlašić has hit form for Torino, directly contributing to a goal in three of his last four games (G1, A3). Inter’s Edin Džeko could also be gunning for an impact here having contributed five times (G1, A4) across his last six personal league H2Hs.
- Hot stat: Inter have scored a joint league-high eight goals within the first ten minutes in this campaign.