B. Monchengladbach – Wolfsburg Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
B. Monchengladbach 4-0 Wolfsburg
Date: 10.11.2023 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 11 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet.
B. Monchengladbach – Wolfsburg Predictions and Preview
- Borussia Mönchengladbach (W2, D4, L4) are experiencing somewhat of a resurgence, picking up 80% of their ten Bundesliga points within their last five games (W2, D2, L1). Their 3-3 draw at Freiburg, where they conceded a late equaliser via a penalty, was bitter in many ways. Not only did they squander a 3-1 lead, but they also lost in-form American striker Jordan to injury. Despite those setbacks, head coach Gerardo Seoane declared they “can build on this performance”.
- The last time the hosts were as low in the standings as their current 11th place position after ten rounds was back in 2016/17, whilst their current points tally is their lowest at this same stage since 2010/11, when they avoided relegation only via the playoffs. They’re in the unusual position of having a poorer record at home (W1, D1, L3) than on the road, but they get another opportunity here to change that when hosting an opposition against whom they have avoided defeat against in their last seven Bundesliga H2Hs (W3, D4).
- In a stark contrast, Wolfsburg began their season with four wins from their first six league games but have since fallen away (D1, L3) to be just three points ahead of their hosts. There were signs of recent improvement, namely a surprise 1-0 win over RB Leipzig in the DFB-Pokal, but a 2-2 draw at home to Bremen (who are level with Gladbach on points) disappointed head coach Niko Kovać, who admitted his side “deserved only one point”.
- Some poor results on the road this Bundesliga season (W1, L4) raises doubts over whether their worst football is behind them, particularly as their only away win of the league campaign was at last-placed Cologne. And on the basis of winning just one of their last six trips to Borussia-Park (D2, L3), they could have to wait a little longer for things to get any better.
- Players to watch: Tomáš Čvančara could get a start after coming off the bench in Gladbach’s last three competitive matches, although each of his four Bundesliga goal involvements this season were recorded away from home (G3, A1). Wolfsburg’s Lovro Majer set up a goal in their last outing, following his only league goal to date in his most recent away game (L 3-2 at Augsburg).
- Hot stat: All but one of Gladbach’s 12 competitive games this season produced over 2.5 total goals, including eight that had over 3.5!