Blackburn – Leeds Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Blackburn 0-2 Leeds
Date: 09.12.2023 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 20 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: Unibet.
Blackburn – Leeds Predictions and Preview
- It was an opportunity missed for Blackburn Rovers at the weekend, as they wasted the chance to climb into the play-off spots with a 3-1 defeat away to basement boys Sheffield Wednesday. That result was symptomatic of Rovers’ all or nothing approach to Championship life at the moment, given none of their last 17 league games have ended level (W8, L9).
- They’ll be keen to level that record up as they return to Ewood Park, but having lost four of their last six league games on home turf (W2), welcoming fellow promotion chasers Leeds United seemingly comes at an inopportune time. As if facing a Leeds side who have beaten them in seven of the last eight H2Hs wasn’t bad enough, they’ll have to do so without boss Jon Dahl Tomasson, who serves a touchline ban after being shown a red card against Wednesday.
- While Blackburn’s form is hit and miss, Leeds have no such problems, as they cross the Pennines into Lancashire on the back of a six-match unbeaten league run (W5, D1). Even amid such a hot streak, Daniel Farke’s side still come into this round seven points adrift of second place, but as the boss insists “belief continues to grow” for his side, Leeds are certainly a force to be reckoned with.
- Middlesbrough and Swansea have certainly felt the full force of that sentiment over the last ten days, as despite the fact both raced into a lead inside three minutes, Leeds recovered to win both games. That never say die attitude has been a hallmark of their season, as their 14 points gained after conceding first is a Championship high ahead of the round.
- Players to watch: Andy Moran has been instrumental for Blackburn of late, clocking up five assists across his last five Championship outings. Arguably in even better form, Crysencio Summerville’s six goals and five assists across his last nine Leeds appearances have earned him six Flashscore man of the match accolades.
- Hot stat: Blackburn have conceded seven home league goals after the 75th minute this season, a joint-league high ahead of the round.