Getafe – Real Madrid Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Getafe – Real Madrid
Date: 01.02.2024 | Match at: 21:00 | League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 20 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Unibet.
Getafe – Real Madrid Predictions and Preview
- Getafe ended their three-match winless La Liga sequence (D1, L2) by beating Granada 2-0 on Monday evening to strengthen their position in the top half, as Borja Mayoral’s strike put him level with Real Madrid’s Jude Bellingham and Girona’s Artem Dovbyk at the top of the league’s scoring charts (G14 each). Now ten points better off than they were after 21 games last season (29 points compared to 19), European qualification remains a realistic target.
- Being at home again should suit Los Azulones as they have lost just one of their last 13 league fixtures (W8, D4) on their own patch, although that defeat did come against another Madrid-based outfit in Rayo Vallecano. As they seek a repeat of their 1-0 H2H victory at Estadio Coliseum in 2021/22 against Real Madrid, another tight affair may ensue as four of the last five matches between the teams at Getafe have produced under 1.5 goals (W1, D2, L2 for the hosts).
- But Los Blancos seem poised to blow that trend out of the water as their last six games have produced an eye-watering average of 4.5 goals per match in regulation time (W5, L1). They have also had to show resolve in that run, coming from behind to win their last two La Liga encounters, while Bellingham’s return from suspension will be much-welcomed by Carlo Ancelotti’s side.
- Despite that entertainment and their fighting qualities, Madrid still trail leaders Girona by a point even after their 2-1 triumph over Las Palmas on Saturday, so must make the most of this game in hand. The least fans of the 35-time league winners will expect is for them to extend their seven-match unbeaten streak in top-flight away trips (W5, D2), all of which saw them net at least once after half-time.
- Players to watch: Enes Ünal scored the winner in this corresponding fixture two seasons ago and has registered two assists across Getafe’s last four outings since returning from injury. Having now reportedly assumed Madrid’s penalty-taking duties, Bellingham’s scoring opportunities could increase – his last four goals have all come between the 20th and 60th minutes.
- Hot stat: Getafe have not scored a home league goal before the 16th minute this term.