Fiorentina – Frosinone Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fiorentina 5-1 Frosinone
Date: 11.02.2024 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 24 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fiorentina – Frosinone Predictions and Preview
- Fiorentina suffered arguably the lowest point of their Serie A campaign to date at the weekend, conceding twice from the 90th minute onwards to lose 3-2 at Lecce. Not only did that result extend their winless run to four consecutive league outings (D1, L3), but it also saw them fall further off the pace for Champions League qualification this term, with the gap sitting at five points to the top-four pre-round.
- That’s a hugely disappointing margin considering the Viola were in that top-four at the start of 2024. Re-discovering their form at the Stadio Artemio Franchi would go a long way to closing that gap, as Fiorentina have failed to win back-to-back home league games (D1, L1). Putting that right against Frosinone looks tricky based on recent H2H history however, as Vincenzo Italiano’s men have failed to win any of the last four H2Hs (D3, L1).
- Just like their opposition here, visiting Frosinone also fell to a 3-2 defeat at the weekend by conceding twice late on against AC Milan. Squandering the lead in such disappointing fashion epitomises their recent struggles, as the newly-promoted outfit have won just one of their last ten Serie A matches (D2, L7).
- Previously comfortable in mid-table, Eusebio Di Francesco’s men may have started to look over their shoulder in recent weeks, as ahead of the round they were just five points off the drop zone. A return to the road has come at the worst time too, as Frosinone are still yet to win an away league game this term, with their haul of three points (D3, L8) acting as the joint-worst tally of any side in the competition.
- Players to watch: Fiorentina’s Lucas Beltrán took his tally to seven goals across all competitions this season at the weekend, four of which have come on or before the tenth minute. As for Frosinone, on-loan star Matías Soulé reached double figures in Serie A on Saturday, though his three away goalscoring appearances have all ended in defeat for his side.
- Hot stat: 18 of Frosinone’s 23 Serie A matches this season have seen both teams score (78%) – the most of any side in the competition.