Sheffield Utd – West Ham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sheffield Utd 1-0 West Ham
Date: 10.01.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Whilst Sheffield United did earn an FA Cup victory over non-league AFC Fylde last weekend, they have suffered consecutive Premier League (PL) losses, albeit against Liverpool and Manchester City. They have, however, only lost three of their past 14 PL matches, with four of their five wins in that period coming with a cleansheet.
- The ‘Blades’ have been somewhat inconsistent in home league action this season (W4, D2. L4), but are undefeated in all five home games when scoring first (W4, D1). They’re generally quite conservative at Bramall Lane to begin with though, as half of their PL matches here this season have seen them drawing at half-time.
- West Ham United also enjoyed success in a recent FA Cup tie when beating lower-league Gillingham 2-0, which made it back-to-back wins for David Moyes since returning to the club. A strong defence is a big foundation for them as each of their last seven wins in all competitions came with a cleansheet.
- They have enjoyed recent encouragement in the form of winning three of their last five away clashes in all competitions, including a 1-0 triumph at Chelsea. Goals aren’t necessarily expected on account of West Ham’s PL away fixtures this season averaging only 2.20 goals, so another defensive approach could be probable.
- Players to watch: John Lundstram or John Fleck has scored in three of Sheffield’s four PL home wins this season.
- West Ham striker Sebastien Haller has six PL goals since joining the club, four of which were either the first or last goal of the game.
- Stat attack: The earlier season H2H meeting last October finished 1-1, which was the last time West Ham drew any competitive game.
- Only Watford have failed to score in more PL home games than Sheffield this season.
- West Ham haven’t scored a PL away goal this season after the 75th-minute.