Brentford – West Brom Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brentford 1-0 West Brom
Date: 26.06.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 39 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
- Buzzing from a pre-lockdown run of one loss from their last eight matches (W3, D4), Brentford stung Fulham 2-0 with two goals after the 85th minute, completing a two-game league win ‘to nil’ streak. First goalscorers in three Championship matches running, Brentford have scored first in 55.26% of their 38 league matches (W16, D4, L1).
- Brentford have led at half-time in seven of their last ten home matches (W7, D2, L1), scoring first in eight of those games and netting two or more goals in seven. Yet whilst only one side has scored more home league goals than their 36, both teams have scored in 50.00% of Brentford’s home league matches this season.
- Winless in four competitive matches but drawing 0-0 for two matchdays running, West Bromwich Albion’s last four league fixtures have all produced under 2.5 goals. The league’s second-highest scorers (64) have, however, bagged exactly one goal in three consecutive H2Hs (W1, D2).
- Losing just two awaydays this season in all competitions (W13, D6), West Brom have scored two or more goals in five of their last eight Championship away games and have scored first in 47.37% of 19 league trips. Yet, it is worth noting that the visitors have led at half-time in just 31.58% of their Championship away games (W5, D1).
- Players to watch: Netting 22 league goals, Ollie Watkins (BRE) needs to break a three-game goalless glut along with a winless H2H record. But three-goal Kenneth Zohore (WBA) may see action having bagged a goal in three of his last four H2Hs.
- Stat attack: Brentford have scored 28.79% of their league goals from the 16th to 30th minute.
- A West Brom player has been booked first in three straight awaydays.
- Brentford haven’t kept a clean sheet in four straight competitive H2Hs.
- The last three H2Hs each produced over 9.5 corners, but three or less yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: BRENTFORD – WEST BROM|
|21.12.19||CHA||West Brom||Brentford||1 : 1|
|16.03.19||CHA||Brentford||West Brom||0 : 1|
|03.12.18||CHA||West Brom||Brentford||1 : 1|
|12.08.03||EFL||West Brom||Brentford||4 : 0|
|19.08.98||EFL||Brentford||West Brom||3 : 0|