LASK – Tottenham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
LASK 3-3 Tottenham
Date: 03.12.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 5 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.59 | Bookie: Unibet
- Needing a win to stand any chance of progression, LASK approach this UEFA Europa League (UEL) match having lost all three H2Hs vs English opposition played so far this century, conceding 3.33 goals per match on average across that trio and scoring only once in reply. Amongst those is a 3-0 loss in the reverse H2H, which saw them concede twice inside the opening 30 minutes.
- That matchday one landslide is the first of two group stage defeats sustained so far (W2, L2), both of which saw LASK lose one half by a 2-0 scoreline, and concede their final ‘goal against’ beyond the 80th minute. They have also seen a player dismissed in each of their last three UEL outings.
- Tottenham destroyed Ludogorets 4-0 on the last UEL matchday, with Harry Winks’ goal from his own half boosting his side’s Expected Goals (xG) value in this competition to 1.95 – fourth best overall. Because of that victory, ‘Spurs’ have won each of their last seven competitive matches to see them score first and will qualify for the UEL knockout stage by avoiding defeat here.
- Over in England, the visitors ended Sunday top of the Premier League table, after a 0-0 draw against bitter rivals Chelsea. However, they have still taken seven wins from nine competitive away games played this term (W7, D1, L1), scoring their last goal beyond the hour mark in every single victory.
- Players to watch: Johannes Eggestein scored in the 54th minute of LASK’s most recent UEL victory. Three (50%) of his last six second-half goals (across all competitions) have come inside the 46th-60th minute period.
- Brazilian duo Carlos Vinícius and Lucas Moura shared three of the goals in Spurs’ matchday four romp vs Ludogorets. The former hit a first-half brace (16’, 34’) on the night.
- Hot stat: A South American player has closed Tottenham’s scoring in three of their last four competitive victories.
|Head-to-head matches: LASK – TOTTENHAM|
|22.10.20||EL||Tottenham||LASK||3 : 0|