Reading – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Reading 2-0 Nottingham
Date: 05.12.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 16 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- Unbeaten in three matches, Reading have conceded 2.25 goals per match on average since their last shutout eight games ago (W2, D2, L4). Whilst the ‘Royals’ conceded first last time out for the fifth fixture in this run, this season, Reading have scored first in the joint-second most league matches (FT: W8, L1).
- Four consecutive games at the Madejski Stadium have produced over 2.5 match goals, but Reading’s 3-1 win last time at home was the first league fixture here this season to see both teams score. Additionally, whilst four of their seven home league matches have stood level at HT, none have yet ended so.
- Nottingham Forest have scored just 0.70 average goals from their last ten league games (W2, D4, L4) and are winless and goalless for four consecutive matches. But goals could be restricted here, as Forest’s last five H2Hs have each seen under 2.5 match goals, as have 86.67% of Forest’s last 15 league matches.
- The ‘Reds’ have won just 15.79% of their 19 competitive away matches in 2020 (W3, D7, L9), and have scored just three goals from their last ten away trips (in all competitions). Unfortunately for Forest, they’ve only drawn consecutive matches here once in their history and have won just two of their last 15 visits to Reading (D5, L8).
- Players to watch: Reading’s ten-goal Lucas João has scored for four games running and 70.0% of his goals arrived in the second half; João also has one second-half career H2H goal.
- Forest’s Lyle Taylor has four goals this season but is yet to score an away goal, that said, Taylor scored an 80th minute penalty at Reading last season (for Charlton).
- Hot stat: Forest manager Chris Hughton has his joint second-most career wins versus Reading (W6, D3, L3).
|Head-to-head matches: READING – NOTTINGHAM|
|22.01.20||CHA||Nottingham||Reading||1 : 1|
|11.01.20||CHA||Reading||Nottingham||1 : 1|
|12.01.19||CHA||Reading||Nottingham||2 : 0|
|11.08.18||CHA||Nottingham||Reading||1 : 0|
|20.02.18||CHA||Nottingham||Reading||1 : 1|