Dundalk – Arsenal Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dundalk 2-4 Arsenal
Date: 10.12.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 6 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Dundalk are out of the UEFA Europa League (UEL) and Arsenal are through as group winners, making this a classic ‘dead rubber’. The hosts know that a loss will make them the first club since Gabala (in 2016) to take zero UEL group stage points, but with only the reverse encounter vs Arsenal seeing them fail to score, they have a sporting chance of dodging that bullet.
- The ‘Lilywhites’ have seen every one of their previous group games this term produce over 2.5 goals. The last three of those saw Dundalk concede exactly once inside the opening 30 minutes of play. However, they have a knack for winning penalties lately, averaging 1.0 penalty goals per match beyond the hour mark across that same trio.
- The average age of Arsenal’s goalscorers per match (exc. own goals) over their last four UEL games is just 22.83 years. Like the reverse H2H, this clash will feature a very fresh-faced Arsenal side, but victory will see them become the first English club to register maximum UEL group stage points since local rivals Tottenham did it in 2013.
- Their five preceding victories in this competition have all produced over 2.5 goals, with the last four yielding a winning margin of exactly three goals. Surprisingly though, Arsenal won both halves only in the reverse clash vs Dundalk, and have averaged just 0.4 goals per match before the 40th minute across their preceding UEL group games of 2020/21.
- Players to watch: Dundalk have won every game (of 16) in which Patrick McEleney has scored | From U23 level up, six of Arsenal prospect Folarin Balogun’s last seven away goals have been first or last in the overall order of their respective matches.
- Hot stat: Despite conceding first in half of their last eight UEL matches, Arsenal have not trailed at HT in any of their last ten fixtures in this competition.
|Head-to-head matches: DUNDALK – ARSENAL|
|29.10.20||EL||Arsenal||Dundalk||3 : 0|