QPR – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
QPR 1-1 Nottingham
Date: 29.10.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 15 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
QPR – Nottingham Match Preview
- Almost one-third of the way through the Championship season, Queens Park Rangers are on course for a play-off push and avoiding defeat here would, for a few hours at least, move them into the top five. It’s been a strange start to their campaign as after going unbeaten in their opening six league matches (W3, D3), they’ve subsequently not drawn any of their last eight (W3, L5).
- Although more consistent at home, where they’re on a run of three straight league wins, the ‘Hoops’ won’t be taking anything for granted as they’ve lost three of the last four H2Hs here. They also conceded an average of 3.33 goals per game during those defeats before they prevailed 2-0 in last term’s corresponding fixture.
- Nottingham Forest’s 4-0 hammering by Fulham at the weekend was their first defeat since Steve Cooper took over (W4, D1) and as such, he’s guided them well clear of the relegation zone. Another win here would see them closing in on the top half whilst regardless of the result, it should be an entertaining affair as their last five matches have all produced over 2.5 goals (W4, L1).
- Accomplished travellers, ‘Forest’ have shown impressive battling qualities on the road to win their last four league away matches, scoring 2+ goals in each. Notably, they netted twice after the 90th minute to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat against Bristol City (October 19) and only Blackpool have rescued more away points after conceding first than Forest’s seven this term (W2, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: QPR’s Ilias Chair has netted four times across his side’s last three home Championship matches, three of those goals coming after the 60th minute. Meanwhile, Lewis Grabban has bagged three goals across Forest’s last five league games – two of them after the hour-mark.
- Hot stat: A league-low two (14%) of Forest’s Championship games this season were goalless at half-time.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: QPR 1-1 Nottingham Predictions and Betting Tips 29.10.2021"