Fulham – West Brom Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 2-0 West Brom
Date: 30.10.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 15 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fulham – West Brom Match Preview
- Two of the Championship’s top three are set to battle it out at Craven Cottage as Fulham welcome West Bromwich Albion to the capital for this crucial early season promotion six-pointer. The hosts hold the advantage ahead of this match-up, not only in terms of league position as they lead the away side by a point, but also in recent H2H history, remaining unbeaten in the past 11 league encounters since October 2010 (W4, D7).
- On home soil that streak remarkably extends to 17 H2H league matches without a loss for Fulham (D7, L10), a run dating all the way back to October 1967! Another victory for Marco Silva’s side wouldn’t surprise either as the ‘Cottagers’ are the top scorers across England’s top-four tiers with 33 strikes. Here, they’ll also be aiming to keep a third consecutive league clean sheet after winning their last two Championship fixtures ‘to nil’.
- An emphatic 3-0 win for West Brom over the weekend will give the away side plenty of confidence that they can upset the apple cart in this Championship promotion showdown. Although after going ten league matches unbeaten to start the campaign (W6, D4), the visitors have since lost twice in four Championship outings, with both of those defeats coming on the road.
- Valérien Ismaël’s side will have to find a way to keep up with Fulham’s in-form attack and improve on their own average of just 0.4 goals scored across the last ten away league H2Hs (D3, L7). That ten-match stint also saw the ‘Baggies’ fail to keep a clean sheet.
- Players to watch: Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrović continued his unbelievable form last time out with a brace. He now has 15 goals in 14 Championship matches, with his last four strikes coming between the 57th and 68th minute. West Brom’s Karlan Grant is also in fantastic recent form, netting six goals in his last six league appearances.
- Hot stat: West Brom are averaging a league high 6.50 corners per match this season.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Fulham 2-0 West Brom Predictions and Betting Tips 30.10.2021"