Granada CF – Getafe Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Granada CF 1-1 Getafe
Date: 28.10.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.62 | Bookie: Unibet.
Granada CF – Getafe Match Preview
- This game could have massive implications for Granada’s survival prospects, but they have some real pre-match momentum. Granada recently bested European hopefuls Sevilla to record their first home league win (1-0), and with the starting match favourites in their La Liga (LL) games losing just once so far (W4, D4, L1), this seems an open-and-shut case.
- That confidence-boosting clean sheet against Sevilla was also their first in seven nine games at any venue. In another positive sign for Roberto Moreno’s men, they are unbeaten in their last four home H2Hs against Getafe (W2, D2), though recent H2Hs overall have been tension-packed, with six of the last seven producing a winner and five seeing both teams score.
- If Getafe (D2, L8) are to execute a survival miracle, this is one of their ‘must win’ games. After their meek surrender to Celta Vigo on Monday night (L 0-3), Quique Flores’ men are one of just four LL sides in history to pick up two or fewer points after ten rounds, and the first to do so since 2007/08, when Levante finished rock bottom.
- Getafe’s two red cards against Celta only worsened a bleak situation, and few would be surprised at another defeat to-nil, given that the ‘Azulones’ have scored just once across their last four league games. Any cards here could be shared generously though, as ahead of this round, these sides have received a joint league-high 34 cards apiece.
- Players to watch: Granada’s Luis Suárez has scored in two of his four home appearances this season. Meanwhile, Getafe’s Sandro Ramírez has helped his side to earn one of their two points so far, and recorded three goal contributions in five personal H2Hs with Granada (2G, 1A).
- Hot stat: Granada have faced a league-high 16.89 shots so far this season.