Fiorentina – Sampdoria Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fiorentina 3-1 Sampdoria
Date: 30.11.2021 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 15 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.73 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fiorentina – Sampdoria Match Preview
- It proved to be a weekend to forget for Fiorentina, who despite leading Empoli 1-0 in the 85th minute during their Saturday clash, were left reeling due to poor concentration as they went on to lose the match 2-1. Regardless, the hosts remain in sixth spot and the European qualification places in Serie A (SA) ahead of this matchday, a final position that would prove a huge success given their 13th placed finish last campaign.
- There’s still plenty of room for improvement though, especially in defence, as Fiorentina have now kept just three clean sheets across their opening 14 SA matches this campaign. They’ll welcome a return to home soil, as they hold a relatively strong record over their opening six home fixtures this SA campaign (W4, L2) and have scored 67% of their league goals here this campaign.
- Travelling Sampdoria enjoyed a far better weekend than their hosts as they comfortably ran out 3-1 winners versus Verona at the Luigi Ferraris Stadium to continue their recovery from a poor start to the 2021/22 SA campaign. That victory has now lifted them five points above the relegation spots ahead of this matchday, and after beating Fiorentina home and away last season, they’ll be looking to make it three H2H SA wins in a row for the first time since a run between 1998 and 2005!
- Roberto D’Aversa’s side will have to improve on their SA away form to complete that feat though, as the visitors have struggled for consistency on the road so far (W2, D1, L3) and have netted just eight away goals this SA season.
- Players to watch: After scoring last time out, Fiorentina’s Dušan Vlahovic is now SA’s topscorer with 11 goals this campaign, five of which were game winning strikes. Sampdoria’s top scorer Antonio Candreva (G:6) netted at the weekend too and has nine previous assists versus Fiorentina, his highest tally against any opposition.
- Hot streak: Both teams have scored in the last 12 competitive H2Hs.