Arminia Bielefeld – Bochum Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Arminia Bielefeld 2-0 Bochum
Date: 14.12.2021 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 16 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet.
Arminia Bielefeld – Bochum Match Preview
- As a newly promoted side, Arminia Bielefeld overcame the odds to maintain their Bundesliga status last season. However, after winning just one Bundesliga game so far (W1, D7, L7), scoring a league-low ten goals, and with three fewer points on the board than what they had at this stage last campaign, they’re currently looking like victims of the fabelled ‘second season’ syndrome.
- Bielefeld’s survival last term was heavily reliant on their home form – six of their nine league wins came at Bielefelder Alm. Yet they’re now the only Bundesliga side this season without a win in front of their home fans, something they’ll be hoping could change here considering they’ve won each of their previous four home competitive H2Hs against Bochum, conceding just a single goal across those four combined matches.
- After their own 11-year absence from Germany’s top tier, Bochum have adjusted well in their return (W6, D2, L7) and find themselves in a comfortable mid-table position ahead of this clash. However, their poor H2H away record combined with the fact that only six of their 20 points have come on the road this season (W2, L6) means this could prove to be a tough contest for the visitors.
- That’s a point only enhanced by the tight nature of Bochum’s recent fixtures. Five of the last six produced a winner, and four of those were settled by just a one-goal margin. Five of those six encounters also produced at least one goal after the 80th minute, so don’t be surprised if this one is settled late into the match.
- Players to watch: Masaya Okugawa has scored two of Bielefeld’s last four Bundesliga goals, with both arriving before the 20th minute. It’s four Bundesliga goals in three matches for Bochum’s Sebastian Polter, with three of those strikes coming before half-time.
- Hot stat: The second half was the highest scoring half in just one of Bielefeld’s previous nine home games.