Udinese – Salernitana Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Udinese – Salernitana
Date: 21.12.2021 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 19 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Udinese – Salernitana Match Preview
- Coming off their biggest win of the league season (4-0 vs Cagliari), Udinese are chasing back-to-back SA wins for only the second time this campaign. Making a strong start gives them the best possible chance of fulfilling this task, and they clearly possess the ability to do so, having led at half-time in each of their last four league games.
- Any optimism generated by Udinese’s five-game unbeaten H2H record (W3, D2), may be diluted by the fact that the ‘Bianconeri’ have won just once across their last five SA home matches (W1, D4). However in a trend that promises drama, four of those matches saw goals at both ends, whilst Udinese even finished with ten men on three occasions!
- Rock-bottom Salernitana travel after a crushing 5-0 loss to champions Inter Milan on Saturday. That result was their joint-heaviest competitive defeat this century, and made it just one point across the last eight league matches. In addition, Salernitana’s last seven SA losses have all seen them fail to score.
- On a more positive note, each of Salernitana’s four away points to date have come across their last five SA road trips, and against teams ranked 14th or below (like Udinese) ahead of this matchday. However, a poor start may still ruin them, especially as they’ve trailed at half-time in eight of their last ten SA games played anywhere.
- Players to watch: Gerard Deulofeu has scored three of Udinese’s last six SA goals, while four of his last five league strikes have helped win three matches. For their part, Salernitana will hope that this venue sparks Simy into action, as his last two SA away games against Udinese have seen his side on the day avoid defeat (W1, D1).
- Hot stat: Salernitana are the only SA club yet to score before the 30th minute this SA campaign.