Bristol City – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bristol City 1-2 QPR
Date: 30.12.2021 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 25 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bristol City – QPR Match Preview
- Bristol City head into this Championship clash well-rested after their Boxing Day clash versus Luton Town fell victim to Covid-19. Here, the hosts will be looking to finally capture some long-awaited positive consistency as they try to pull away from the relegation places but with just two wins across their last eight league outings (D2, L4), that could be easier said than done.
- What will come as a boost ahead of this clash with visiting QPR is the fact that Bristol City have won seven of the last eight league H2Hs. The ‘Robins’ did lose this fixture 2-0 in the last campaign, but after producing strong recent form at Ashton Gate (W3, D1, L1), Nigel Pearson’s side will be hopeful of claiming another vital three points in this match-up.
- QPR languished to a 1-0 home loss against Bournemouth last time out as their hunt for a Championship playoff finish took another hit. That result leaves them a point outside of the top six ahead of this midweek festive matchday, whilst more disappointment could be to come as the visitors have won just one of their last ten league matches that have closed out a calendar year (D5, L4).
- It also remains difficult to predict which version of Mark Warburton’s side will be seen in this fixture. That’s because their record across their previous ten away matches is very indifferent (W4, D2, L4) both scoring and conceding 17 goals in that run, although they are unbeaten across their last three such matches (W2, D1).
- Players to watch: Bristol City’s Chris Martin has nine goal contributions in the Championship this campaign (G5, A4) and scored the opener in the reverse H2H. QPR’s Andre Gray has four league strikes to his name so far this season and he scored the winner the last time his side won away from home (2-1 v Derby, 29th Nov).
- Hot streak: QPR have scored in their last 18 away league matches – their second-longest such run in club history.