Bournemouth – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bournemouth – Nottingham
Date: 18.02.2022 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bournemouth – Nottingham Match Preview
- It appears that Bournemouth’s strategy of going hard in the January transfer market with seven new signings could pay dividends as they have now won three straight league games, albeit with a slice of fortune as new boy Siriki Dembélé scored the winner on 90’+5 last weekend! That win saw the ‘Cherries’ maintain their top-two place, and with two games in hand over some of their chasers, the promotion outlook looks promising.
- There’s still plenty of time for Bournemouth to close the six-point gap on leaders Fulham too, but their home form is one area boss Scott Parker will likely need to address. Failure to win three of their last five home league games (D1, L2) means Bournemouth are one of only four Championship sides averaging fewer points per game at home than away, though four victories across the last five home H2Hs vs Nottingham Forest should inspire confidence.
- Although manager Steve Cooper has guided Forest from the relegation zone up to the peripheries of the playoffs during his five months in charge, they must find consistency if they’re to breach the top six after a wobble across the last three league games (W1, D1, L1). That aim is made even tougher as Forest stopper Brice Samba will miss this match after a freak sending off for violent conduct last time out.
- At least the ‘Tricky Trees’ could be tricky opponents as they’re one of four Championship sides averaging more points on their travels than at home. Although they will be hoping to end a trend of alternating wins and losses across their last five away trips after their recent 2-0 win at Blackburn – a five-game run that saw the team that scored first win every time.
- Key battle: Dembélé’s first goal for Bournemouth in injury-time last weekend was not an anomaly, as three of his six league goals this season sealed 2-1 victories during second-half stoppage time! In the absence of Samba, Ethan Horvath will get his chance in goal for the next three games, though he has no clean sheets across his last seven club appearances (W3, L4).
- Hot stat: Forest have a 47% unbeaten rate when conceding the opener in league action this season (W3, D4, L8).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Bournemouth – Nottingham Predictions and Betting Tips 18.02.2022"