Burnley – Everton Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Burnley 3-2 Everton
Date: 06.04.2022 | Match at: 19:30 | League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 19 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Burnley – Everton Preview
- It’s getting towards last chance saloon for Burnley in their fight against relegation this campaign, and with Everton the only side left in the standings that they can realistically catch, this game shoulders huge importance for the ‘Clarets’. Having not scored a Premier League (PL) goal in a little over 400 minutes of football, it’s hard to see Burnley coming into this clash with any sort of confidence though!
- There’s potential salvation in the visit of Everton regardless, with Burnley boasting more PL home wins against the ‘Toffees’ (four) than against any other side in the competition. Though more success could hinge on Burnley nosing ahead here, with Sean Dyche’s side one of just two PL sides not to have won a league game from behind all season (D5, L13).
- Burnley’s plight has been to Everton’s advantage of late, with the Merseysiders undoubtedly counting their blessings that their wretched away form this season – the worst in the PL – hasn’t seen them slip into the bottom three as of yet (W1, D3, L10). The most recent of those defeats came at the hands of West Ham on Sunday which served as Everton’s 12th successive fruitless away league outing (D2, L10).
- The prospect of another road trip in such quick succession certainly wouldn’t be of Frank Lampard’s choosing, though he does boast a 100% managerial record against Burnley (W3). One thing Lampard will hope to address is the rate at which Everton are conceding however, having leaked an eye-watering 11 goals across their last three away games (L3). Everton’s disciplinary record needs reigning in too as another red card here would see Everton become the first team in history to have a player sent off in four successive PL games!
- Players to watch: Burnley need Wout Weghorst to find his goalscoring touch quickly as the 6’6” striker has collected more yellow cards (two) than goals (one) since his January move. The return of Dominic Calvert-Lewin could prove timely for Everton having scored in his last three H2Hs.
- Hot stat: Only one of Burnley’s last eight PL home games has seen both teams score.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Burnley 3-2 Everton Predictions and Betting Tips 06.04.2022"