Huddersfield – Hull Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Huddersfield 2-0 Hull
Date: 09.10.2022 | Match at: 12:00 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 14 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet.
Huddersfield – Hull Predictions and PREVIEW
- Huddersfield Town find themselves entrenched in the relegation zone and need to come up with answers soon if they’re to avoid a long and nerve wracking season attempting to avoid the drop (W2, D2, L7). The Terriers have shown signs of life, securing a share of the spoils in an entertaining 3-3 draw with Luton in midweek, although they did lead in that game twice.
- New manager Mark Fotheringham has outlined his intentions to implement an attacking style at his new club, and Hull City could represent an ideal opponent to apply it when you consider the Terries have gone unbeaten in the last five H2Hs (W4, D1) while scoring 2+ goals in four of those matches. Fotheringham will have to overcome the John Smith’s Stadium curse though, as each of the club’s last six permanent predecessors have all lost their first home league match in charge!
- Hull are searching for a new manager of their own, yet they still managed to end a five game losing run with a come-from-behind 2-1 win over Wigan last time out. Owner Acun Ilicali watched from the stands with former Olympiacos manager Pedro Martins amid rumours of his employment at the club, but with the deal reportedly falling through, it seems it’s back to the drawing board for Hull.
- With only a handful of teams between them and the relegation zone, Hull have some sharpening up to do defensively after conceding the most goals this Championship season (24). That’ll go a long way in making the Tigers an apex predator on the road once again, having failed to win any of their last eight away matches (D2, L6) after winning three of the four prior to that (D1).
- Players to watch: Huddersfield’s Tom Lees has scored seven of his last nine goals at home, including one of his two goals against Hull, who’ll be hoping the league’s top-scorer Óscar Estupiñán can continue to do damage, after he scored the game winner in four of his last five goalscoring outings.
- Hot streak: None of Huddersfield’s 12 games this season have produced a goalless first half.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Huddersfield 2-0 Hull Predictions and Betting Tips 09.10.2022"