Paris SG – Auxerre Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Paris SG 5-0 Auxerre
Date: 13.11.2022 | Match at: 13:00 | League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 15 | Tip: Under 4.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50 | Bookie: Unibet.
Paris SG – Auxerre Match Preview and PREVIEW
- One question that arises ahead of this final Ligue 1 round before the World Cup is will the PSG players give 100% in this match against Auxerre? The question is a legitimate one considering PSG sit five points clear at the top of the standings ahead of the round, as a large number of their players get set to travel to Qatar for the World Cup finals and wouldn’t want to get injured now! They’ve been focused recently though, with their 2-1 victory at Lorient their sixth straight win in all competitions while they’re yet to suffer defeat in any game this season.
- Aiming for a record 11th French title this season, coach Christophe Galtier’s PSG probably won’t need to give 100% in this game against a newly promoted side anyway, especially as they’re unbeaten in their last 30 home games against such teams in the top-flight (W27, D3). This game will also be a time of remembrance, as PSG have announced that their players will wear a special Peace and Love shirt in tribute to the victims of the Paris attacks of November 13, 2015.
- From their best four-game start to a Ligue 1 campaign since 2005/06 (W2, D1, L1) to winning just one of their following ten league games, Auxerre have had a stunning reversal of fortunes within the first three months of this campaign. The dismissal of coach Jean-Marc Furlan has proved to be a wise choice however, as the Burgundians are undefeated in both games since new coach Christophe Pélissier arrived at the end of October (W1, D1).
- Improving away performances could be the difference between relegation and safety for Auxerre come May, with only fellow relegation-battling Nantes registering less than their four away points in Ligue 1 so far (W1, D1, L5). Their 1-1 draw in the derby against Troyes last weekend contributed to this poor away record, although coach Pélissier stated that “it tasted like a victory” as it ended a run of four consecutive away losses.
- Players to watch: If Carlos Soler scores in this one he could become the first PSG player outside of “MNM” to score in three consecutive home games since Marquinhos at the end of 2020/21. He could be upstaged early on by Auxerre’s Nuno Da Costa, who has netted his team’s opener in ten of his last 12 goalscoring games.
- Hot stat: Auxerre are the only Ligue 1 side yet to score first on the road in 2022/23.