Coventry – Norwich Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Coventry 2-4 Norwich
Date: 21.01.2023 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 28 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet.
Coventry – Norwich Predictions and Preview
- Manager Mark Robins hopes a January splurge can help push Coventry back up towards the Championship play-off places, after insisting their days of “austerity” are over. The Sky Blues are now under new ownership after businessman Doug King purchased a controlling stake in the club, with his first game being last weekend’s 0-1 loss to table-topping Burnley.
- That was Coventry’s fourth straight league game without a win (D2, L2), which has seen them slip into the bottom half of the division. Robins says reinforcements will be signed “as quickly as we can” in a bid to rekindle their promotion push. A return to the CBS Arena should also boost his side, given they are unbeaten there in seven league outings (W4, D3), keeping five clean sheets in the process.
- That record will be severely put to the test by Norwich, one of Robins’ former clubs, who are unbeaten in the last seven H2H meetings (W5, D2). The Canaries also make the trip to Warwickshire full of confidence after hammering Preston 4-0 last Saturday, their first win under David Wagner (L1) and largest winning margin since August 2021.
- One of the new manager’s first tasks will be to make his side more consistent, as they have not won back-to-back games since early September. They have, however, been successful in three of their last four outings on the road (L1) and, despite sitting just outside the top six, remain positive they can ambush the promotion places. Midfielder Kenny McLean sent out a warning to their rivals during the week when declaring his side “still need to improve and we will improve.”
- Players to watch: Coventry defender Jake Bidwell has kept just one clean sheet in nine clashes with Norwich, picking up only three wins along the way (L6). He will be trying to keep Kieran Dowell quiet who, after a brace last weekend, is unbeaten in his last 11 goalscoring Championship appearances (W9, D2). That includes a 3-0 win over the Sky Blues in September.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Coventry 2-4 Norwich Predictions and Betting Tips 21.01.2023"