Udinese – Sassuolo Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Udinese 2-2 Sassuolo
Date: 12.02.2023 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 22 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet.
Udinese – Sassuolo Predictions and Preview
- Udinese’s best-ever start to as Serie A (SA) season has fallen extremely flat, as they’ve now won just one of their last 13 league games (D7, L5). That dreadful run has dented their European hopes after a 1-0 defeat to Torino last time out dropped them to eighth ahead of the round, and with a daunting fixture list ahead, things could get worse before they get better.
- To make matters worse, Andrea Sottil’s men have recently struggled at home, failing to win any of their last six league games at the Dacia Arena (D4, L2). A seventh without success would be their worst home run since March-August 2021, and with more points collected on the road than at home, it’s clear where Udinese need to improve to make sure their season doesn’t peter out.
- Sassuolo could be the ideal opponents to help Udinese get back on track as the Emilia-Romagna based side have failed to win any of the last nine H2Hs anywhere (D4, L5). They’ll have high hopes of snapping that awful H2H run though, as a three-game unbeaten run has put daylight between themselves and the bottom-three. The Neroverdi created a nine-point gap to the relegation places with a 1-0 win over Europe-chasing Atalanta last time out, meaning an eleventh consecutive season in the top-flight now looks on the cards.
- Some stuttering away form may be lingering in the minds of the players here however, as Sassuolo have won just one of their last seven SA road trips (D1, L5). A leaky defence on their travels is the most likely culprit, with only three teams conceding more than their 20 goals so far this term, although plenty of heart can be taken from their last away trip, a magnificent 5-2 win over Italian juggernauts AC Milan!
- Players to watch: Udinese frontman Beto has scored exactly 25% of his side’s SA goals this term (seven), while he’s also netted three times in two personal H2Hs with Sassuolo (W2). His opposite number, Grégoire Defrel, also enjoys this fixture – boasting six wins and three goals down the years against Udinese.
- Hot stat: Only Napoli (12) have netted more than Udinese’s 11 SA goals between the 75th minute and full-time this season.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Udinese 2-2 Sassuolo Predictions and Betting Tips 12.02.2023"