Sampdoria – Inter Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sampdoria 0-0 Inter
Date: 13.02.2023 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 22 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
Sampdoria – Inter Predictions and Preview
- Although they ended a five-match losing streak in all competitions, a stoppage-time penalty denied Sampdoria victory over Monza in a 2-2 draw last time out. Wins are becoming a priceless commodity for Dejan Stanković’s relegation-threatened side, whose 11-campaign Serie A (SA) stay is at serious risk of coming to an end, though one positive to come out of the Monza game was that the league’s lowest scorers (ten) scored multiple goals for only the second time this campaign!
- The hosts will hope that fires them into a goalscoring spree as they haven’t scored in six straight top-flight home games for the first time since March 1976 (L6). Another goalless defeat here would see Sampdoria break a new record, as it would mark three consecutive SA matches against Inter Milan without scoring for the first time since 1950, having lost the last two 3-0.
- To make matters worse for the hosts, 2023 has appeared to do wonders for Inter’s defence with the Nerazzurri keeping three clean sheets across six league games. Simone Inzaghi’s men are likely to travel confidently having won the Derby della Madonnina last matchday to ensure they’ll spend another week in the top-four regardless of the result here. Yet, with a packed upcoming schedule that includes Champions League last-16 commitments, the visitors may need to be wary of taking their eye off the ball.
- Inter’s away performances have also improved of late, having lost just once across six league road trips (W4, D1) after starting the season poorly (W1, L3). Despite that upturn in form, Inter remain one of the few league sides yet to keep an away clean sheet which may lift the mood of home fans who have been starved of goalmouth action!
- Key battle: Filip Đuričić may get Sampdoria on the board as he’s contributed three times (G1, A2) across his last six league games against Inter. All-action visiting defender Francesco Acerbi will look to thwart him and offer a threat of his own, with Inter’s centre-back boasting a personal-high goals (four) as well as yellow cards (four) against Sampdoria in all competitions.
- Hot stat: Four of Inter’s last six away league match openers have come within the first 15 minutes.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Sampdoria 0-0 Inter Predictions and Betting Tips 13.02.2023"