Bologna – Udinese Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bologna 3-0 Udinese
Date: 02.04.2023 | Match at: 11:30 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 28 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bologna – Udinese Predictions and Preview
- Serie A (SA) Sunday kicks-off with this enticing mid-table clash between Bologna and Udinese, with the hosts attempting to leapfrog their visitors whom they trail by a single point. Doing so would hand Bologna their first league double over Udinese since the 2003/04 season, after a 2-1 win in the reverse fixture broke a string of five consecutive H2H draws.
- The Rossoblù haven’t tasted success in a while though, having gone three matches without victory (D2, L1), a run which is in stark contrast to winning four of their five SA games prior (L1). Perhaps a return to the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara will do manager Thiago Motta and his troops some good, as they’ve only lost two of their last 11 home games (W6, D3).
- Udinese were in the midst of a positive period before the international hiatus, capping off back-to-back league victories with an impressive 3-1 win over AC Milan last time out. Claiming all three points for themselves would’ve been a nice change of pace for Andrea Sottil’s men, who have drawn the most games this SA season prior to the weekend with 11.
- The Bianconeri therefore hit the road hoping to continue their good form, especially after halting a three-game winless run away from home with a 1-0 win over Empoli in their last trip. That scoreline has become synonymous with Udinese’s results on their travels lately, with four of their last six away matches ending 1-0.
- Players to watch: Bologna’s Riccardo Orsolini has five goal contributions in his last eight SA games against Udinese (G2, A3) , remaining undefeated in the last five (W1, D4). Meanwhile, Udinese’s Beto has scored his side’s opener in seven of his eight goalscoring outings this season, and another here would see him score his third goal in as many games against Bologna.
- Hot stat: Bologna (14) and Udinese (18) are the two Serie A sides who have won the most points after conceding the first goal this season.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Bologna – Udinese Predictions and Betting Tips 02.04.2023"