Manchester Utd – Everton Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Manchester Utd 2-0 Everton
Date: 08.04.2023 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 30 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37 | Bookie: Unibet.
Manchester Utd – Everton Predictions and Preview
- After returning from the international break with a scoreless draw away to Mallorca despite having an extra man on the pitch for 25 minutes, Osasuna suffered the embarrassment of failing to score a single La Liga (LL) goal in the entirety of March (D2, L2). It appeared as though the drought would continue during the week before a Pablo Ibáñez strike deep into extra time sent them to their first Copa del Rey final in 18 years!
- Facing an early Saturday afternoon kickoff in Pamplona after a 120-minute grind will present Jagoba Arrasate with some managerial challenges, and with a nine-point gap to the top six perhaps it could be time to devote everything to the upcoming final in early May, which grants the winner a slot in the group stage of the next UEFA Europa League.
- Elche have the physical advantage of not having played during the week, not that it has at all helped them throughout 2022/23. After being thrashed at home by Barcelona (4-0) – their eighth LL loss by a 3+ goal margin – relegation appears more inevitable than ever. With 35 points being the lowest haul by a surviving club in the last decade of LL competition, they’re likely going to have to somehow win three-quarters of their remaining matches!
- In fact, new manager Sebastián Beccacece (Elche’s sixth boss of 2022/23) appears to have already conceded defeat, speaking at his inaugural press conference about being “invested” in a long-term rebuilding of the club, suggesting he signed on until June 2024 knowing he’ll soon be leading a Segunda División team. Just two of those eight 3+ LL losses came against clubs currently outside the top six, so this should be an interesting indication of their future direction.
- Players to watch: After he was substituted for the tie-winning scorer Ibáñez during the week, Aimar Oroz could be inspired to score in a fourth home win for Osasuna this LL season. With six of his last nine LL goals being scored away from home, Elche will be hoping Lucas Boyé can again produce on the road upon return from suspension.
- Hot stat: All but two of Osasuna’s 13 league games since the World Cup produced fewer than 2.5 total goals.