Birmingham – Stoke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Birmingham 0-0 Stoke
Date: 10.04.2023 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 41 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Birmingham – Stoke Predictions and Preview
- As Birmingham City begin to find themselves with little left to play for this season, manager John Eustace labelled his side’s 1-1 draw with relegation-threatened Reading as a “really good point” on Friday. Understandably so, given the result extended their impressive Championship run to just one defeat in six matches (W3, D2) and the Blues will now go into the Easter Monday fixtures with a healthy seven-point gap to the drop zone.
- With Championship football all but secured for next season, and four more points on the board at this stage than what they had last season, it’s fair to say that Eustace will be pretty content with how his first campaign as Blues boss has gone. However, he and the Birmingham fans would probably welcome some more excitement on the pitch if it was offered considering Birmingham have scored just eight league goals across the last ten rounds, with only two sides scoring fewer goals in that time.
- Stoke City have a very similar record to their hosts across the last six rounds (W3, D2, L1), although their one defeat did come on Friday when Bristol City came from behind to beat them 2-1. Not that the result will be deemed too damaging given the Potters, sat in 14th, have very little left to play for with a gap of ten points from both the relegation zone and top six coming into the round.
- An unrelenting Alex Neil will still want to see a strong showing from his team, particularly on the back of a four-match unbeaten away league run (W3, D1), scoring 3+ goals in each of the victories. Rarely has Birmingham been a happy hunting ground for Stoke though, with the Potters winless here in league action since way back in 1988 (D4, L9)!
- Players to watch: Reda Khadra grabbed the assist against Reading and opened the scoring in each of Birmingham’s last two home league games. Tyrese Campbell also grabbed an assist on Friday, and boasts three combined strikes across his last three away league appearances.
- Hot stat: Birmingham have won just one of their last ten league matches played on Easter Monday (D2 L7).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Birmingham – Stoke Predictions and Betting Tips 10.04.2023"