Real Madrid – Rayo Vallecano Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Real Madrid 2-1 Rayo Vallecano
Date: 24.05.2023 | Match at: 18:30 | League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 36 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.64 | Bookie: Unibet.
Real Madrid – Rayo Vallecano Predictions and Preview
- Real Madrid were unable to find a positive reaction to their UEFA Champions League exit as they lost 1-0 to Valencia on Sunday, a result which left them trailing city rivals Atlético by a point in the battle to finish second in La Liga (LL). With three games remaining, that’s all they have left to play for although Sunday’s defeat was overshadowed by yet more racist abuse aimed at Vinícius Júnior.
- His subsequent dismissal means he will miss this one as Los Blancos aim to make it four home league wins in a row and a 12th successive home H2H victory over Rayo Vallecano. Given the short turnaround time, manager Carlo Ancelotti may rotate his squad as they welcome a side against whom they’ve netted an average of 4.43 goals per game across the last seven meetings at the Santiago Bernabéu!
- Like Madrid, Rayo were unexpectedly beaten at the weekend by a side battling for survival as they lost 2-1 to Espanyol, but even after winning just one of their last four matches (L3), they could still finish in the LL top-half for the first time since 2013. They have a tough run-in, but it’s a great incentive to start preparations for next year’s centenary on the right foot.
- Success on the road would help as they haven’t won a league away game since the end of January, a run that started with a similarly short trip within Madrid to Getafe (D2, L5). Only Getafe themselves currently possess a longer winless LL away streak and Rayo have some dreadful memories of playing here, including a 10-2 mauling in December 2015!
- Players to watch: Karim Benzema has 11 goal contributions against Rayo (G10, A1) in as many appearances against them, scoring in his last three personal H2Hs. Ex-Madrid forward Raúl de Tomás has scored in two of his side’s last three games, with both goals coming between the 40th and 50th minute.
- Hot stat: Real Madrid remain LL’s best disciplined team with an average of 1.83 cards (red/yellow) per game.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Real Madrid – Rayo Vallecano Predictions and Betting Tips 24.05.2023"