Nice – Toulouse Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Nice 1-0 Toulouse
Date: 26.11.2023 | Match at: 13:00 | League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 13 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet.
Nice – Toulouse Predictions and Preview
- Sunday’s Ligue 1 action gets underway on the French Riviera as unlikely title chasers Nice look to resume their assault at the top end of the table. Only a frustrating bore draw against Montpellier prevented them from spending the international break at the top of the tree, but with a run of 15 league games unbeaten (W9, L6), hopes are high that the ‘Eaglets’ can continue to soar.
- Led by one of the youngest managers in Europe, 34-year-old Francesco Farioli has built his side’s success so far on rock-solid foundations, with their current run of seven straight clean sheets the longest ongoing run of its kind in the division. In fact, Nice have yet to surrender a league lead to any team this term, only Bordeaux in 1984/85 managed 12 games without falling behind in a Ligue 1 season, so history beckons if they can maintain the record here!
- Trying to break down the meanest defence in France will be Coupe de France holders Toulouse, who look destined to qualify for some form of springtime European football after a sublime 3-2 win over Liverpool before the break. Those continental exploits have come at the cost of league form though, with that famous victory their only one across the last seven competitive outings (W1, D3, L3), a run which has in part left Toulouse sailing perilously close to the drop zone.
- After alternating between draws and losses across their last six Ligue 1 awaydays following an admirable 1-1 stalemate at Lille on their last trip, there seems little hope of Toulouse snapping their five game winless run in the top flight. They’ve also failed to win more league games than any other side after taking a lead this season (W2, D2, L2), a record which includes failures to hold onto advantages in two of their last four league away games.
- Players to watch: For all the credit their defence receives, Nice’s Jeremie Boga has also contributed at the other end in their last two home league wins (G1, A1). As for Toulouse, their Dutch dynamo Thijs Dallinga has scored in five of their last six competitive games and also put his side ahead in one of last season’s league H2Hs.
- Hot stat: Toulouse have conceded more league goals (six) between 76’-FT than they have in the entire first half of matches (five) this season.