Norwich – Middlesbrough Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Norwich 0-0 Middlesbrough
Date: 30.01.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 27 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
- Saturday’s Championship action kicks-off with a clash between title-chasing Norwich City and top-six hopefuls Middlesbrough. Norwich lost in the FA Cup last weekend but can now fully concentrate on the title chase as they seek a fourth straight league win. Notably, they currently have more points at this stage than during any of their last three promotion campaigns.
- Norwich have been formidable at home, registering just one Championship loss here (W8, D4, L1), and have come from behind to avoid defeat in two of three games when conceding the opener (W1, D1, L1). Interestingly, Norwich have a tendency to wrap up games late, and would be 12 points worse off without goals scored after the 75th minute here.
- Consistency is a concept that Middlesbrough cannot seem to grasp, as a 3-0 defeat to relegation-threatened Rotherham in midweek put a dent in their top-six push. They’ve now registered two straight defeats, although encouragingly, Middlesbrough have followed up back-to-back Championship losses with wins ‘to nil’ on the last two such occasions, whilst their last nine points were earned away from home.
- Middlesbrough’s away games are often entertaining affairs, with their last six competitive trips all producing over 2.5 goals, whilst five also saw both teams score. Interestingly, ‘Boro’ are on a current run of eight competitive away games without a draw (W3, L5) whilst manager Neil Warnock is yet to draw an away H2H vs Norwich (W3, L5).
- Players to watch: Norwich’s Middlesbrough-born forward Jordan Hugill has scored three goals across their last two home games and has netted three goals in seven H2Hs versus his hometown club. Meanwhile, Middlesbrough’s top league goalscorer of this century, Britt Assombalonga (45 goals), looks to break his six-game duck vs Norwich.
- Hot stat: Under Daniel Farke, Norwich have won all five H2Hs with Middlesbrough by a 1-0 scoreline. Boro are the only side Farke has a 100% winning record against after facing 5+ times.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – MIDDLESBROUGH|
|21.11.20||CHA||Middlesbrough||Norwich||0 : 1|
|30.03.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Norwich||0 : 1|
|15.09.18||CHA||Norwich||Middlesbrough||1 : 0|
|03.02.18||CHA||Norwich||Middlesbrough||1 : 0|
|26.09.17||CHA||Middlesbrough||Norwich||0 : 1|