Augsburg – B. Monchengladbach Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Augsburg 3-1 B. Monchengladbach
Date: 12.03.2021 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 25 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet
- Augsburg enter this clash against Borussia Mönchengladbach amid a mixed three-game record (W1, D1, L1) despite all three witnessing them win the first half 1-0. This remains an improvement, however, as Augsburg lost their three league games prior, although they still haven’t scored more than 1.5 goals in six Bundesliga outings.
- Furthermore, only Augsburg’s first Bundesliga home game of the season saw the hosts register a clean sheet here (W3, D3, L6), whilst an average of just one goal scored per home league fixture highlights their issues upfront too. However opening goals inspire Augsburg, as they’re unbeaten here this top-flight campaign when scoring first (W3, D2).
- Set to join Dortmund next season, Gladbach coach Marco Rose’s mind may be elsewhere as his side have now lost three consecutive league games under his leadership for the first time, subsequently extending their winless Bundesliga streak to six games (D2, L4). They’ve particularly struggled in the second half, as seen by the fact they were unbeaten at HT in their last four league losses (HT: W1, D3), and have conceded the last three decisive goals after the 75th minute.
- Gladbach’s last away outing saw them waste a two-goal lead for the first time this Bundesliga season (2-3) as they conceded an injury-time strike. However that was their only away defeat across their last seven Bundesliga trips (W1, D5, L1), five of which saw them score first.
- Players to watch: Florian Niederlechner scored Augsburg’s two goals in their last home league win – both of his goalscoring league games have now seen him score the opener. Similarly, Breel Embolo scored the opener in Gladbach’s last away league victory – all three of his league goals have come as his side’s first goalscorer.
- Stat attack: Augsburg coach Heiko Herrlich has an impressive personal H2H record vs Gladbach (W5, D1, L1), yet his side are winless in eight meetings (D4, L4).
|Head-to-head matches: AUGSBURG – B. MONCHENGLADBACH|
|21.11.20||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Augsburg||1 : 1|
|29.02.20||BUN||Augsburg||B. Monchengladbach||2 : 3|
|06.10.19||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Augsburg||5 : 1|
|26.01.19||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Augsburg||2 : 0|
|01.09.18||BUN||Augsburg||B. Monchengladbach||1 : 1|