Sparta Rotterdam – FC Emmen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sparta Rotterdam 2-1 FC Emmen
Date: 04.12.2020 | Match at: 20:00 | League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 11 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.61 | Bookie: Unibet
- The weekend’s Eredivisie action kicks off with just the third ever regular season top-flight clash between Sparta Rotterdam and Emmen (W1, L1) since the visitors relegated Sparta in the 2017/18 play-offs. Sparta’s only two Eredivisie victories this season came across the last three rounds, both of which by a 2+ goal margin and without reply.
- Slow burners at home (W1, D2, L2), 11 of Sparta’s 12 scored home league goals came beyond the interval, whilst eight of their ten conceded came before the break. Notably though, five of their goals all came in one half last time out as they ran wild in securing their largest Eredivisie win since 1984.
- Bottom-of-the-table Emmen look to end a 212-minute run without scoring an Eredivisie goal and have lost five of their last six league games whilst conceding 3+ goals in four. Only Venlo (3.0) have conceded more goals per-match on average than Emmen so far (2.7) and consequently their search for a league victory goes on (D3, L7) – five defeats came at both HT/FT.
- It is unlikely that Emmen’s sour run will end here, given that just four of their last 35 earned Eredivisie points came away from home (11.43% of total). Consequently, Emmen are winless across their last 18 Eredivisie away games (D4, L14), losing at both HT/FT in five of their last six away league games and conceding 2+ goals in as many.
- Players to watch: Lennart Thy has scored six goals across his last seven Sparta appearances, including a brace in their emphatic home victory last time out.
- Michael de Leeuw has scored seven goals across his last nine Emmen appearances, though is two games without a goal.
- Hot stat: Emmen are quite comfortably the worst-disciplined Eredivisie side with 20 yellow cards and five reds. Five red cards have actually been shown across their last five games, four of which went to Emmen.
|Head-to-head matches: SPARTA ROTTERDAM – FC EMMEN|
|01.03.20||ERE||Sparta Rotterdam||FC Emmen||5 : 1|
|15.12.19||ERE||FC Emmen||Sparta Rotterdam||2 : 0|
|20.05.18||ERE||Sparta Rotterdam||FC Emmen||1 : 3|
|17.05.18||ERE||FC Emmen||Sparta Rotterdam||0 : 0|
|11.03.16||EER||Sparta Rotterdam||FC Emmen||3 : 2|