Torino – Lazio Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Torino 1-1 Lazio
Date: 23.09.2021 | Match at: 17:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 5 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: Unibet.
Torino – Lazio Match Preview
- Following a poor start to this Serie A (SA) campaign, Torino have won back-to-back league games ‘to nil’. Now they will aim to finish the day in the top half but must defy the odds yet again, just as they did when winning as pre-match outsiders at Sassuolo last time out. However this looks a tougher test vs Lazio, a side Torino haven’t kept a clean sheet against in eight straight home H2Hs (W1, D2, L5).
- The omens don’t appear good for Torino manager Ivan Jurić either, as he’s won just one of his seven personal clashes with Lazio (W1, D2, L4), although his side on the day at least scored in six of those. Not only this, but after ‘Il Toro’ lost their last two SA home games vs Lazio, they now face the prospect of losing three consecutively for the first time in competition history.
- Whilst Lazio started their SA campaign strongly with two comeback victories, two winless games following will have dampened spirits. Improvement is clearly needed if they are to better their sixth-placed finish from last term, but they will have to temporarily do it without coach Maurizio Sarri as he’s suspended from the touchline for this clash after a previous misdemeanor.
- Sarri’s men may well cope without him though, given their decent return of ten unbeaten games across their last 14 entered as SA away favourites (W8, D2, L4). Although eight defeats from their previous 13 away league games (W5, L8) shows a stuttering Lazio in recent months.
- Players to watch: Different players have scored Torino’s seven league goals, but Saša Lukić is the only one to be involved with more than one (1G, 1A). As for Lazio, Ciro Immobile led the SA scoring charts ahead of this round with five goals, though only one was crucial to a game’s result.
- Hot stat: Sarri-managed sides are unbeaten in each of the last 11 H2Hs with Torino (W8, D3).