Mallorca – Sevilla Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Mallorca 1-1 Sevilla
Date: 27.10.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet.
Mallorca – Sevilla Match Preview
- Mallorca’s three-game unbeaten start to the La Liga (LL) season now feels but a distant memory based on the fact they’ve managed just one win across their seven league games since (W1, D2, L4). While the hosts squandered a 2-0 lead to draw at the death in Valencia last time out, they can take positives from that performance as they look to avoid an immediate return to Spain’s second tier.
- With that aim in mind, Mallorca fans will take comfort knowing they’ve continued their solid home form from their last promotion-winning campaign, losing only one of their last 13 home league encounters (W9, D3, L1). Although, their failure to score in both H2Hs in their last full LL campaign will be a concern.
- That is not the only thing that will be playing on Mallorcan minds as they welcome a scintillating Sevilla, whose 5-3 rout of Levante on Sunday put them atop the table, at least until Real Madrid’s El Clásico victory. That win saw the visitors stretch their record to just one defeat in nine LL encounters so far (W6, D2, L1), though doubling their goals conceded total in that one game alone might be a worry.
- This calibre of opponent could well bring out a defensive improvement from Sevilla, who still maintain one of the strongest defensive records in LL despite their leakiness last time out. Notably, they won ‘to nil’ in six of their last eight league encounters with promoted opponents, whilst five were accompanied with a 2+ goal margin (W7, L1).
- Players to watch: Dani Rodríguez is potentially Mallorca’s most likely scoring outlet given his squad-high 1.6 shots per match on average resulting in two goals. Meanwhile, Óliver Torres scored within ten minutes to begin Sevilla’s five-goal rout last time out – all of those goals were scored by different players.
- Hot stat: Mallorca boss Luis García saw his side concede at least twice in five of his seven managerial meetings with Sevilla (W1, D1, L5).