K. Almaty – Qarabag Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
K. Almaty 1-2 Qarabag
Date: 04.11.2021 | Match at: 16:30 | League: Europa Conference League – Group Stage – Round 4 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
K. Almaty – Qarabag Match Preview
- Kairat Almaty’s chances of progressing from this UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) group are already hanging by a thread after a return of just one point from the first nine available. They have a lot to prove, having seen a 1-0 half-time lead turn to dust in matchday three’s reverse H2H (L 1-2), conceding the decider in stoppage time.
- It was in fact Kairat’s second straight UECL game to see them concede two goals inside a 15-minute period. However, there may yet be hope for them, as they are unbeaten on home turf in the UECL (W1, D1 – including qualifiers), with both games witnessing a goalless second half.
- After holding the group’s top seeds Basel to a 0-0 draw on matchday one, and then thrashing Omonia 4-1, Qarabag are going strong in Group H so far (W2, D1). Just like their first meeting with Kairat, Qarabag’s only prior UECL group stage away game saw them fight back from a half-time deficit and score twice between the 79th minute and full-time.
- Qarabag are clearly determined to finish in the top two of a European group for the first time ever, and if bringing qualification round results into the mix, their away form in the UECL (W3, D1) certainly reflects that. On a slight negative, they’ve conceded a penalty goal beyond the hour mark in two of their last three UECL road trips.
- Players to watch: José Kanté has netted Kairat’s first goal in each of their last two UECL fixtures. His task will be to get past Qarabag defender Abbas Hüseynov, who scored the winner against Kairat on matchday three, for a third matchwinner across five prior career goals overall.
- Hot stat: Every UECL Group H game to date has either featured under 0.5 or over 2.5 total goals.