Torino – Udinese Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Torino 2-1 Udinese
Date: 22.11.2021 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 13 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet.
Torino – Udinese Match Preview
- A few weeks ago, Torino were dreaming about surpassing their struggling cross-city rivals Juventus, but their 1-0 loss to Spezia just prior to the international break instead saw them remain five points above the Serie A (SA) relegation zone. More positively, Ivan Jurić’s men have already picked up eight more points than they had at this stage last year, which should give the hosts hope that their unrelenting battle against the drop last season won’t be repeated.
- Striking first could prove crucial again for the home side as Torino are one of only two SA teams yet to pick up a single point after falling behind in a match this term. Their strong defensive showings on home soil will also likely aid any success here, given the hosts have conceded just once in the first 60 minutes of play at home.
- Udinese came back from behind to beat Sassuolo 3-2 last time out, finally snapping their eight-game winless run and as a result, arrive here level on points with their hosts. Encouragingly, Luca Gotti’s men have picked up only one point less (14) than they had at this stage in 2012/13 – the last time they recorded a SA top-half finish.
- The visitors still remain winless on the road in their last four such outings (D2, L2), yet they did win the previous H2H held here last December (3-2). That prior result could prove an anomaly though, as Udinese have failed to score in seven of nine H2Hs at this stadium preceding that victory.
- Players to watch: Antonio Sanabria has collected each of his three SA goal contributions (G2, A1) in the first half of Torino’s home matches this season, whilst Beto scored his fourth goal across his last six SA appearances to give Udinese their last win.
- Hot stat: Torino have scored six of their 12 home SA goals beyond the 75th minute, but Udinese are one of only four teams yet to concede on the road in that period.