Preston – Fulham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Preston – Fulham
Date: 27.11.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 20 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Preston – Fulham Match Preview
- The early action in the Championship sees mid-table Preston North End welcome promotion-chasing Fulham, and the odds look stacked against the hosts after winning just once across the last nine H2Hs (D3, L5). However, Preston did overturn a 1-0 deficit to win last time out which means only Coventry (13) have picked up more points after falling behind than the ‘Lillywhites’ (11), so they could cause Fulham plenty of problems.
- While Preston are seven points from the top six ahead of this round, a congested mid-table means that if they can put a run together, they will quickly find themselves amongst the promotion pack. Inconsistency has left Preston short so far though, as a 2-1 victory in midweek has them seeking just their third set of back-to-back league wins this season.
- There’s been no such issues for rampant Fulham, although they were denied an eighth straight league win by Derby last time out (0-0), a win which would have put them three points clear at the top. Only a win here can guarantee the ‘Cottagers’ stay top, and with a defence that’s conceded just once across the last 665 minutes of play, their title challenge and current first-place position appears to be built on strong foundations.
- Playing away has done little to dent Fulham’s confidence of late as they have scored 12 consecutive away goals since their last one conceded. That run could end here though as Fulham haven’t kept a Championship clean sheet at this ground this century (W3, D1, L1), while all games won/lost ended 2-1.
- Players to watch: Preston’s Emil Riis bagged his 12th goal of the season in midweek – four of his last eight came in stoppage time at the end of either half. For Fulham, 2019/20 Championship top scorer Aleksandar Mitrović (G21) looks primed to break his own scoring record from that season – he needs just six more goals to do that!
- Hot stat: Fulham have registered a league-high 424 shots so far this season (22.32 on average per match).