Fulham – Bournemouth Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 1-1 Bournemouth
Date: 03.12.2021 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 21 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fulham – Bournemouth Match Preview
- Friday night football sees a top of the table clash, but between two promotion contenders that have hit a recent roadblock. Both first-placed Fulham and second-placed Bournemouth have recorded draws for two rounds running, but both also boast the Championship’s joint-best defence with an average of 0.8 goals conceded per match. Yet with the last four H2Hs witnessing a winner, something looks like it has to give here.
- Fulham’s aim to return to the Premier League at the first time of asking has seen them put together a 70% win-rate at home this Championship campaign, and collect eight more points after 20 rounds than in their previous promotion-winning campaign. The feel-good factor at Craven Cottage has therefore understandably returned, and has been felt early as the ‘Cottagers’ have led at half-time in seven of their ten Championship home matches.
- Bournemouth can make a statement of intent here – and gain top spot – if they can mirror their last two visits to Craven Cottage which saw them run out easy winners. Boss Scott Parker will have to hit rewind on his defensive unit though, as the ‘Cherries’ have conceded four goals across their last two away matches after recording an incredible seven clean sheets on their league travels prior, resulting in his side forfeiting five points from a leading half-time position in those two matches alone (D1, L1).
- If they had held on to those half-time leads Bournemouth would have been four points clear of Fulham coming into this clash, but their tally of 42 points still remains six points more than at this stage when they were last promoted to the top flight.
- Players to watch: Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrović (G21) and Bournemouth’s Dominic Solanke (G15) have 36 Championship goals between them already – 22 of those were scored before half-time.
- Hot stat: Fulham have scored the opening goal within the first 15 minutes in a league-high nine matches this season. Bournemouth have done so in a joint-second league-high five games.