Granada CF – Mallorca Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Granada CF 4-1 Mallorca
Date: 19.12.2021 | Match at: 14:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 18 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet.
Granada CF – Mallorca Match Preview
- A winless seven-game start is one of the reasons Granada still find themselves loitering inside La Liga’s (LL) bottom half, yet just two defeats across their nine league games since (W3, D4, L2) highlights that their form is steadily improving. They’re still eight points worse off than what they were at this stage in each of the last two campaigns, therefore it remains to be seen whether this improvement will be enough of a platform for Granada to secure a third consecutive top-half finish.
- Here they’ll welcome Mallorca looking to preserve an impressive record of just one defeat from their last 17 home H2H clashes (W12, D4). In each of the last three, Granada failed to score more than a single goal – that’s also been the case in five of their seven LL home games this season (W2, D2, L3).
- Mallorca come into this clash four points better off than their opponents, but manager Luis García must be getting frustrated by his side’s inability to turn more draws into victories. Six of their last eight LL contests finished level (W1, L1), whilst their overall total of eight draws represents the most they’ve ever accumulated after 17 games in the competition.
- Some of the blame can be attributed to defensive vulnerability late on, as the Balearic Islands side have conceded 61% of their league goals after the 60th minute this season. Although it’s worth noting that they did also score their last three league away goals in this period too, including both strikes in their impressive 2-1 win at Atlético in their previous LL road trip.
- Players to watch: Granada’s Jorge Molina has three goals across his last four competitive appearances, with each arriving after the 60th minute. Mallorca’s Ángel Rodríguez has contributed to six competitive goals (G3, A3 – includes extra-time) in as many matches, none of which arrived during the first half.
- Hot stat: Only two LL sides have seen more first-half goals in their games (on average) than Granada’s 1.38.