Belarus – Andorra Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Belarus 1-0 Andorra
Date: 18.11.2023 | Match at: 18:00 | League: EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 9 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet.
Belarus – Andorra Predictions and Preview
- There’ll be little more than pride to play for when Belarus, who are already out of contention for qualifying for the 2024 UEFA European Championships, host fellow eliminated nation Andorra. That’s despite Belarus coming into their penultimate Group F fixture in reasonable form with just one defeat from their last five group games (W1, D3). Converting draws into wins will be a priority of their next campaign and they did precisely the opposite in their last match, when leading 3-1 after 85 minutes in Switzerland only to squander it (D 3-3).
- There were no goals scored at all the last time the White Wings took on Andorra two months ago, but that 0-0 draw does mean that Belarus comes into this match with a four-game unbeaten run against the Tricolours (W3, D1). Prior to their draw with Switzerland, Belarus had failed to score in three successive qualifiers, including a goalless draw with Romania in their last ‘home’ game in Budapest, a run of blanks which they’ll now hope is now behind them.
- Andorra’s last trip to Budapest ended in a 2-1 World Cup Qualification loss to Hungary, and they have since failed to score in five of their ten subsequent matches away from home (W2, D1, L7). At the bottom of Group I with only two points from their opening eight games, they must win this match to give themselves a chance of leapfrogging Belarus by the end of the campaign.
- Falling short and registering a last placed finish would be a regression from their attempt to qualify for Euro 2020, where they picked up their one and only win in 68 European Championship qualifiers! But that victory over Moldova was four years ago, and in more recent times, Koldo Álvarez’s side have not scored in any of their last four UEC qualifiers.
- Players to watch: Although Belarus scored in only three of their last six matches, Max Ebong has found the net in all three of those games. Márcio Vieira is the only member of Andorra’s squad to have got a goal across this campaign, with the forward scoring against Switzerland back in June.
- Hot stat: Andorra have kept only one clean sheet from their last 11 games (D3, L8), with that match being the previous clash with Belarus.